Thursday, April 21, 2011

~ StarStruck ~













To wish upon a star,
I look up, Elated.
Crimson sky, starless.

Empathy, Shallow, Couldn't suffice.
The Want, Agitated.
Powerless.

Ties of Emotions Tepid,
Vivid flashes of vice, Insipid,
Subtle Denial, Emptiness.

Newly Infused Insomniac,
Blemished Virtues i Lack,
Keep coming Back, Haunting.

Gently Swaying Trees Liars,
Silver Moonlight averse, Retires.
Into the Darkness, Endless.

Shimmering Sight of Mournful Glee,
Thinking of What could Be.
I look up.
To wish upon a star.

8 comments:

  1. beautiful and something i feel at many times...

    I put this in my clambake okay?

    Love,
    Luna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Luna,
    Thanks a lot. Ure too kind, looking forward to your clambake. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. each verse is a standalone poem too! lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can completely relate to this.. beautifully penned!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...