Tuesday, June 5, 2012

~ Caught Up ~

Crept up in Thoughtfulness.
Lost in the Charms of the tablet thingy.
Caught in the winter rains,
My quest for Vanity.
Receding fast. 
Nowhere to go.
but to the things of the past.
I sit in the drivers seat.
Lost.

Sane thoughts wouldn't leave me.
No time to look down across the looking glass.
To the hues of the setting sun.
To the hazy view of the mountains,
through the droplets of dew on the looking glass.
To the world outside.
Playful Frost.

The dew swept away.
By the windshield.
Only to return with
Playful intensity.
I stare afar.
Hoping for the distant shadow to yield.
Its anonymity.

Lost in the Ruins of the tablet thingy.
I push back the seat a little.
May be it isn't so bad,
To be
Caught in the winter rains.
With.
Nowhere to go.
but to the things of the past.

2 comments:

  1. A little nostalgic and then back to present!
    accepting and adjusting with the changes.
    Very well expressed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks simran.. glad to have you on my page! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...